- The spoken language throughout the conference is English.
- Free wi-fi in all areas at the conference venue.
- The Information Desk at the conference venue is available for any questions, assistance or guidance. Members of the organizing team and volunteers will be there to assist you. The Information desk will be open permanently during the conference.
- There will be volunteers present at the conference venue and other places throughout the entire event. You will recognize them easily by their red polo-shirts.
We do our best to make sure the conference is accessible to all:
- English sign language interpretation is provided for welcome reception, all plenary sessions and the social dinner.
- English Speech-to-Text Captioning is provided for all plenary sessions.
- English sign language and English Speech-to-Text Captioning is NOT provided during workshops. Participants will need to make their own communication support. We will do our best to ensure these teams get the support they need.
- Information and materials for all interpreters and communication support professionals. Please contact the information desk for exact time and place of daily information briefings.
- Loop systems will be in operation in the plenary room and all workshop rooms at the conference venue.
- All areas are accessible by wheelchair – please contact the information desk if you need assistance.
Please note that more information will be available at a later stage.